Kid Icarus Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Main Pit In SSBB?

2 posters

Go down

Do You Main Pit In SSBB? Empty Do You Main Pit In SSBB?

Post by SrHades Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:42 pm

He's one of my favorites to use, because spamming his side move can get mighty annoying quickly Twisted Evil.
SrHades
SrHades
Admin

https://kiforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Do You Main Pit In SSBB? Empty Re: Do You Main Pit In SSBB?

Post by ShadméTheAngel Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:00 pm

You bet! Very Happy I try not to be too spammy, though, and enjoy knocking other Smashers into the air, then jabbing them with blades until they're too far off the screen to recover. Then I happily fly back to safety. XD
ShadméTheAngel
ShadméTheAngel
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by SrHades Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:31 am

ShadméTheAngel wrote:You bet! :DI try not to be too spammy, though, and enjoy knocking other Smashers into the air, then jabbing them with blades until they're too far off the screen to recover. Then I happily fly back to safety. XD
I use him after someone uses Pikachu or Meta Knight, two more annoying spamming characters that I want vengeance for being beaten by.
SrHades
SrHades
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadméTheAngel Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:20 pm

SrHades wrote:
ShadméTheAngel wrote:You bet! :DI try not to be too spammy, though, and enjoy knocking other Smashers into the air, then jabbing them with blades until they're too far off the screen to recover. Then I happily fly back to safety. XD
I use him after someone uses Pikachu or Meta Knight, two more annoying spamming characters that I want vengeance for being beaten by.
Ooh, yeah. Especially Pikachu's Thunder... :\ Pit has a bunch of shields, but blocking Thunder isn't one!
ShadméTheAngel
ShadméTheAngel
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by SrHades Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:22 pm

ShadméTheAngel wrote:
SrHades wrote:
Ooh, yeah. Especially Pikachu's Thunder... :\ Pit has a bunch of shields, but blocking Thunder isn't one!
And the main reason I use Lucario is...
SrHades
SrHades
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadméTheAngel Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:25 pm

SrHades wrote:
ShadméTheAngel wrote:
SrHades wrote:
I see. Counter, correct?
ShadméTheAngel
ShadméTheAngel
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by SrHades Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:52 pm

ShadméTheAngel wrote:
SrHades wrote:
ShadméTheAngel wrote:
SrHades wrote:
I see. Counter, correct?
Double Team is one of the most annoying moves in the game if you can time it correctly. No damage, they fly.
SrHades
SrHades
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadméTheAngel Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:27 pm

SrHades wrote:
ShadméTheAngel wrote:
SrHades wrote:
ShadméTheAngel wrote:
SrHades wrote:
I see. Counter, correct?
Double Team is one of the most annoying moves in the game if you can time it correctly. No damage, they fly.
Are Double Team and Counter the same thing? Down B? X3 I never know what to call the attacks.
ShadméTheAngel
ShadméTheAngel
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by SrHades Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:50 am

ShadméTheAngel wrote:
SrHades wrote:
ShadméTheAngel wrote:
SrHades wrote:
ShadméTheAngel wrote:
SrHades wrote:
I see. Counter, correct?
Are Double Team and Counter the same thing? Down B? X3 I never know what to call the attacks.
Yes, Double Team is a counter.
SrHades
SrHades
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadméTheAngel Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:45 pm

^Ahhh, that makes sense! I love Lucario's side B as well. Razz Especially with lots of charged Aura.
ShadméTheAngel
ShadméTheAngel
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by SrHades Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:38 am

ShadméTheAngel wrote:^Ahhh, that makes sense! I love Lucario's side B as well. :PEspecially with lots of charged Aura.
I love everything Lucario!
SrHades
SrHades
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadméTheAngel Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:46 pm

Lucario is awesome, indeed! ^.^ But I adore Pit too, as stated before!
ShadméTheAngel
ShadméTheAngel
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down